Our team of PhD engineers has decades of experience in photolithography, offering services for fabrication of custom surfaces.
Our capabilities include:
- Expertise with epoxy resists (e.g. SU-8) and metal lift-off resists
- i-line (365-nm wavelength) exposure source light
- Processing for circular and square wafers up to 4″
- Feature resolution down to 1 µm
- Plasma or wet (HF, piranha, KOH) etching
- Ultrasonic cleaning and resist development
Previous projects include:
- Patterned gold electrodes
- Optical filters
- Microwells and micropillar arrays
- Topographically patterned substrates for cell culture
Contact us at 608-237-1270 or via email to discuss your project with one of our in-house experts on photolithography services.