We offer substrates for characterization of materials via Atomic Probe Microscopy, Microscopy, Spectroscopy and Electrochemistry.
- Products are ready to use
- All products are conveniently packaged in small quantities
- Any product can be modified to fit your technical requirements
- We ship the same day you place an order*
- Bulk pricing available. Contact us for Special Pricing.
Selected Peer-Reviewed Papers:
Ultra Flat Gold:
- C. Ciano et al. “Phonon Polaritons in flakes of h-BN” Appl. Phys. Lett., 2018. LINK
- H. Wang et al. “Electron tunneling across plasmonic junctions” Phys. Chem., 2017. LINK
- K. Jimenez et al. “Electronic Conductance through DNA molecules” J. Phys. Chem. A, 2017. LINK
- M. Sajfutdinow et al. “Patterning of self assembled monolayer (SAM)” Nanoscale, 2017. LINK
Gold Coated Silicon:
- D. Shaffer et al. “Electrochemical Impedance of polyamide films” J. Mem.Sci. 2019. LINK
- X. Liu et al. “Two Photon Photochroism in Metasurface Perfect Absorbers” Nano Lett. 2018. LINK
- L. Slaughter et al. “Patterning monolayers via lithography” Beilstein J. Nano. 2017. LINK
- T. Galloway et al. “Nanoparticles for enhanced Raman spectroscopy” Faraday Diss. 2017. LINK
Gold Coated Glass:
- C. Jeong et al. “Surface plasmon resonance imaging of thin films” Int. J. Heat Mass T. 2018. LINK
- Y. Cheong et al. “Surface Enhanced Raman scattering of bacteria” Spectrochim. Acta A 2017. LINK
- E. Boder et al. “Immobilization of fluorescent proteins on surfaces” Biotech. Prog. 2017. LINK
- T. Hansen et al. “Biomaterial arrays identify distinct cell types” Biomater. Sci. 2014. LINK
Don’t see what you need? We can coat most metals (Ag, Ni, Ti, etc.) on to silicon or glass. Also, we can cut wafers and chips to any size (>5 mm). Contact us for custom products.
*Same day shipping is available for US customers only, for products that are in stock.
View Platypus’ Terms and Conditions.