Digital Marketing Specialist
Platypus Technologies is looking for a motivated digital marketing specialist to own the marketing funnel at our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting traffic into new leads, nurturing leads to close into customers, and maintaining customer relationships by providing valuable content.
- Blog: Build content that attracts qualified leads by writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog. Optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
- Website: Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers). Manage SEO for the company.
- Social Media: (1) Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, (2) Create sharable content, and (3) Run regular promotions and campaigns.
- Email: Manage email campaigns, including template design, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Paid Marketing: Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns, research and test partnerships with vendors to expand our reach, and craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Graphic Design: Create visual concepts to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media, paid ads).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Self-motivated individual with strong motivation to own the marketing at our company.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince.
- Skilled at creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge of our products and markets.
- Basic scientific knowledge and vocabulary.
- Good judgement and problem solving skills
How To Apply
Job Type: Part-time (20 hrs. per week), flexible schedule
Location: Fitchburg, WI or Remote (with supervisor approval).
Platypus Technologies, LLC develops, manufactures, and markets innovative products based on proprietary technologies employing advanced materials for applications in life and physical sciences. The company’s R&D is highly multidisciplinary, drawing on teamwork among experts in chemistry, materials science, biology and engineering to create groundbreaking new products. Employees benefit from a small company atmosphere in which everyone leads and contributes to the goals of the team. Platypus Technologies offers a stimulating, challenging environment, and competitive salary.
If you don’t see an opportunity that best fits your expertise, check out what we do, and if you think you could help us please email your resume for our review.