Last updated March 29, 2022
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for a refund or store credit. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
- A 10% re-stocking fee will be charged for all returns that are not the result of any error or fault of Platypus Technologies.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or refunded.
The following items cannot be returned or refunded:
- Custom products manufactured for Customer based on instructions, specifications, or other directions provided by Customer
- Oris Cell Migration Assays (SKU: CMA1.101, CMA5.101, CMACC1.101, CMACC5.101, CMAFN1.101, CMAFN5.101, CMAUFL4, CMAU101, CMAU505).
- Oris Cell Invasion Assay Products (SKU: EIA1, EIA3)
- Collagen I (Rat Tail) (SKU: CI48)
- Any product purchased through a distributor or re-seller
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
This return policy was created using Termly’s Return and Refund Policy Generator.