Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) is a powerful tool for imaging structural features of materials at the nano- and micro-scale. Whether you are working with metals, polymers or biological materials, we can provide you with high-quality imaging of your sample.
Our capabilities include:
- Magnification up to 300,000x on most samples
- Digital collection of images at resolution of 640 x 480, 1280 x 960 or 2048 x 1920 pixels.
- Working voltages up to 25 kV
- Motorized handling of samples up to 4″ diameter
- Particle measuring and analysis
- Data compilation and reporting
- Rapid turnaround
Contact us at 608-237-1270 or via email to discuss your project with one of our in-house SEM imaging experts.