Should I use Oris™ or Oris™ Pro kits?
- Oris™ assays use physical “stopper”-type barriers to create a central cell-free detection zone in the center of each well of a 96-well plate. Use Oris™
- For maximal flexibility in assay design.
- If your cells take a long time to adhere to the plate surface
- With plate readers that lack virtual masking – clip the 96-well mask to the back of the plate (note: the mask does not fit the Oris™ Pro plates).
- Oris™ Pro assays use a soluble gel to create a central cell-free detection zone in the center of each well of 96- or 384-well plates. Use Oris™ Pro
- For the simplest assay design and for full automation.
- For cells that adhere quickly to the plate surface.
- For highest quality optics
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No