If you are looking to prototype or manufacture a new device, let us help you!
We partner with you to define, prototype and manufacture any new device you have in mind.
We offer fast turnaround and personalized service from experts in the field. We work with your budget and under your timeline, to ensure you are fully satisfied at every step of the project.
Our team of engineers has years of experience fabricating and characterizing thin films, nanostructured surfaces, semiconductor devices, and biosensors. In the past, we have worked with customers to design and manufacture new devices, including:
- Biochips for Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR)
- Electrochemical sensors
- Sensor chips for detection of toxic gases
- Custom-made semiconductor devices
- Flexible electronic circuits
Whether you want to create a single prototype, or a larger batch of several hundred devices, we can help!
Our capabilities include:
- Dedicated Cleanroom Facilities
- Metal deposition (gold, silver, platinum, titanium, etc.)
- Chemical Surface Functionalization
- Surface Characterization via:
- Infrared Reflection/Adsorption Spectroscopy (IRRAS)
- Optical Microscopy
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Water Contact Angle (Goniometry)
Contact us at 1-866-296-4455, or
Example of micro-fabricated and chemical functionalized surfaces created by Platypus Technologies