Through Surface Science, we enable new Discoveries for making the World healthier and safer. The team at Platypus Technologies is highly multidisciplinary, drawing on expertise in coatings, cell culture, nanotechnology, electro-chemistry and sensors to create innovative products and services. Join us and help us create solutions to advance the efforts of the global scientific community.
The Photolithography Technician provides hands on support for processing patterned thin films for production and engineering projects. In this position, the Photolithography Technician works closely and assist the process engineers to fulfill customer requests, improve yields, and develop new processes.
Position available as full-time, part-time, internship or co-op.
- Operate tools required for photolithography processing
- Fabricate patterned surfaces using techniques in photolithography
- Work with process engineers to develop and validate quality control procedures.
- Work with process engineers to develop and maintain standard operating protocols.
- Perform routine equipment maintenance as needed.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in materials science, chemistry or related discipline
- Ability to work in a cleanroom environment
- Familiarity with Design of Experiments (DOE) methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and ability to work well with peers and supervisors
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Detailed-oriented and self-motivated
How To Apply
If you don’t see an opportunity that best fits your expertise, check out what we do and email your resume for review.