Through Surface Science, we enable new Discoveries for making the World healthier and safer. The team at Platypus Technologies is highly multidisciplinary, drawing on expertise in coatings, cell culture, nanotechnology, electro-chemistry and sensors to create innovative products and services. Join us and help us create solutions to advance the efforts of the global scientific community.
The Photolithography Technician provides hands on support for processing patterned thin films for production and engineering projects. In this position, the Photolithography Technician works closely and assist the process engineers to fulfill customer requests, improve yields, and develop new processes.
- Operate laboratory tools for photolithography processing
- Work with process engineers to develop and maintain standard operating protocols.
- Perform routine equipment maintenance as needed.
- 3+ years of experience working in a chemistry laboratory environment
- Ability to work in a clean-room environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and ability to work well with peers and supervisors
- Detailed-oriented and self-motivated
Note: No experience in photolithography is required. Training will be provided on-site.
How To Apply
Posted: November 3rd, 2022
If you don’t see an opportunity that best fits your expertise, check out what we do and email your resume for review.